No Tags Found!

vanichennu@gmail.com

One thing i can tell u is '' we can't force the employees to stay with us ''. Even we didn't give salary to them they can left the company and they can give complaint to the labour department.
So what i recommed you is try the management of the company .
Coming to your friend she can inform the employees that management told me to put on hold ur salaries , she is just a inter-mediator between the employees and the management .

From India, Secunderabad
odhiambo.ooko@kprl.co.ke
i dont think it is legal to withold salaries for work done. HR should provide guidance in the organisation in order for operations in this case not to give illegal instructions. there is no justifaction in law to withold salaries and your friend should be brave enough to relay this to operations and if they are to be withheld it should be done againist her professional HR advice. HR should not be used to keep employees in the company by withholding of salaries. the company needs to motivate and retain workers through other means. this simply will not work and has started to backfire with the threats. it may escalate to lack of confidence by existing employees and lead to even more turnover. the worst case sceneroi will be a strike

rajivkumar415
hold salary of the employee by the employer from last one month without any intimation .
Dear All
I am working in india & my organization has hold all the employees salary ( one division employee ) from June 2010 & also not giving any response & also not giving any reply of mail.They hold saliers with out giving any notices .All the employees are attending office / duties daily without fail & sending daily attendence on daily bases by the local division office .
Suggest us how can we get my salaries or give us some legal aspects
Thanking you
Rajiv Kumar

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.