No Tags Found!

one of my employee misappropriate office fund. so i want to lodge compalint to police for further investigation. can any one give me a draft letter format to submit police. my email id is
From India, Kolkata
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Rajib Paul,

If you have discovered the misappropriation of funds by the employee, then you need to order the domestic enquiry. On the strength of the enquiry report, you can lodge a police complaint. Even while lodging the police complaint also, you need to have material evidence of the defalcation. On the strength of the company's letter, the police authorities may not lodge the FIR.

Earlier, such cases have been discussed on this forum. You may refer to the following threads to educate yourself:


Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

Misappropriation of funds is a cognizable office. The police officials are duty bound to register FIR once they receive the information of a cognizable offence. Addressing a formal letter is a mere formality. Further action will be taken based on the statements recorded by the investigating officer..

Lodging of the FIR does not prevent the employer from initiating a domestic inquiry and penalizing the employee, if proved guilty.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.