No Tags Found!

Anonymous
HI,

I have a question about HR policy or role of a senior person who influence HR in any case which shows inability of HR in orgnisation.

I resigned from my last company ( Broadband Company in Punjab) in mid of May due to some medical problem and not in position to serve notice period i,e 3 months as per company. As per appointment letter , 15 days notice period for probational period and 3 months after confirmation letter, which i haven't received during my service of 1 yr 8 months.

Till date I have not received any acceptance on my resignation mail from my superior and from HR , even had handed over all assets of the company and submitted form regarding same and not received any communication/acceptance for the same.

For last 3 months approaching HR and reporting manager to provide reliving letter or acceptance mail so I can show it to my current employer as they are asking for the same, as I joined new organization in month of August. Also require Date of Exit for PF transfer purpose.

Need some help and suggestions in this regard.

Thanks'

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.