No Tags Found!

Prashantkr2k5
hi,
i am having my own event management company(registed) however looking for some support in terms of how to get events from corporate and bpo company.
can someone suggest me some thing.
Regards
Prashant Kumar

From India, Delhi
callcentersetup
The easiest way start an call center is by getting good tips from the experienced and callcentersetup.com is one such place where you can get best of best advice. my 2cents
From India, Hyderabad
3sdataconsulting@gmail.com
3S Data Consulting is an Delhi based HR consultancy firm. We are engaged in providing comprehensive job

consultancy. Through our unique widespread network of agents across multiple locations, we cater to the needs of clients across India. We create a platform for both hiring companies and job seekers for the fulfillment of their requirements efficiently. Further, the success of our company can be defined by the placement of over 150

candidates in just 6 Months of our establishment.

3S Data Consulting is a highly acclaimed firm engaged in rendering competent placement solutions. We provide our recruitment services for different domains that include Hospitality, IT / BPO and Real Estate.

We have vast expertise and are renowned for offering reliable manpower recruitment services across the nation. Our placement services are designed to fulfill the requirements for both job seekers and hiring companies efficiently. For the effective results, we have hired a team of experienced professionals who wisely short list the eligible candidates for the desired job profile. All the business activities of the organization are managed under the guidance of Mr. Girish Joshi (Partner). With his sharp business acumen, we are able to carve a niche in the market as one of the prominent Placement Consultants.

Please advise how to move further on this.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.