No Tags Found!

sandy_1136

Dear Senior’s, Can anybody tell me is admin & edlis charges contribution of pf(1.61%) can be part of CTC ? Regards Sandeep Kumar sandy_1136@rediffmail.com
From India, New Delhi
craze209
Hi Sandeep,
Admin and EDLI charges on the PF being deposited is paid by the Employer, which may classify it as a cost and add to the CTC of an Employee.
However, please note that this amount cannot be recovered from an employees salary and the CTC should not hint that it is being paid by the Employee.
As a side note, why do you wish to add this cost to the CTC? If the Employer wants to mention all costs in maintaining an Employee to the CTC, what about Electricity Charges, or Staionary usage charges, or Tea-Coffee? My personal opinion is that it is absurd to include indirect costs in an Employees CTC.
Without prejudice,
Neeraj K Singh

From India, Mumbai
likki
hi, can u explain regarding final settlement is calculated ,when PLI includes in the CTC. Regards likki
From India, Hyderabad
sandy_1136

Dear Sir, One of our colleague he has a offer letter, in his offer letter mention PF edlis & admin charges in CTC . That’s why I am submitting my quarry Thanks Sandeep Kumar
From India, New Delhi
sanjib_datta2nov

It depends from company to company. But since 12% of company contribution is generally shown as a CTC component, it is normally taken into account that the remaining 1.61% will also add to CTC, since the amount is very less.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Sandeep Kumar Dutta

Pls do not add 1.61% in CTC of the employee as this is only cost of company not Cost to company for individual employee. Rgds
From India, Raipur
White Eagle

Legally there is no specific guidelines mentioning what will be part of CTC what will be not. (Pls correct me if am wrong) . It depend upon co. to co. what they put in CTC but as per market practice it is not part of CTC.
From India, Hyderabad
surajvarma

No, infact the 12% of the P.F will be included in CTC but not the Admin Charges as it is to be borne by the employer and its not the P.F ded (12%), it is only the admin charges on P.F.
From India, Hyderabad
malikjs

dear sandeep
as you have mentioned one of your friend got offer letter in which employer has mentioned EDLI and admin charges will be included in CTC.
it is totally worng and illegal .ctc is your internal matter and which you should not give in writing to any employee.you can not deduct employer share of PF from employee salary which is clearly mentioned in act. what concern employee has administration charges of PF.it means i am sitting in AC room
spending about 150 rupees electricity per day,taking three times tea per day
,than it sshould also be included in my CTC.
some companies are including gratuity in CTC ,what a nonsense it is ,if an individual work for two years than who will pay gratuity, because he is not entitle to get gratuity ,than it is a cheating only.
you can show and write in appointment letters that legal dues are deducted from salary.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
sandy_1136

Dear Mr. Malik,
I have my appointment letter in this letter clearly mentioned gratuity amount in ctc kindly suggest me.
can i claim when i take my full & final settlement. This amount is calculated on basic & i am working here since 2007 . i have submitted my resignation to the company with notice period.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.