No Tags Found!

Sindhu N R

Kuljit Sahib
It is your responsibility to see the well being of the members of your club. Now, if you are not providing us with lunch and evening coffee, we wil withdraw the membership and open another club ? or else we will sue against you in the court and and fight for our rights.

From India, Kochi
Kuljit Pal Singh

ha ha ha hah Yeah Sure... whole week will work hard and on saturday party harder... par sweets apki taraf se.. right!!!!
From India, Vadodara
tahirnmps

yeah.....sindhu je......sush has become a member of our club..but I donno how to respond...happy to have her on sat :)...or sad that a friend lost her a day off...:sad:
From Pakistan, Karachi
Sindhu N R

Kuljit sahib
Presently nothing from my side, as i am a ordinary member, let you give it first and then the executive committe members (Tahir, aseem, alwar) and then ordinary members like us will do it

From India, Kochi
Kuljit Pal Singh

Well Sindhu ji i believe in Equality.... so from now all members will be considered as ordinary members... Happy... :)
From India, Vadodara
Sindhu N R

Ok kuljit sahib accepted, first you start with the treat, then we will do it as our turn comes.
tahir bhai, we welcome sush wholeheartedly to the club, there is nothing to worry that she lost her day off, she will celebrate the day with us.

From India, Kochi
Sindhu N R

Kuljit Sahib
Virtual treat ka tho mujhe nahi pata, uska master tho tahir bhai hai. Unse poochna padega
Lekin aapne apne birthday ko mere ko jo treat bheja tha na (oh, sorry aapne kisise bolna nahi bola tha na) usi prakar swpc ka bhi treat de do. i will take it.
sindhu

From India, Kochi
tahirnmps

hey kuljit.....................I presented you kher with sawiyan..see the pic...hope you will like this virtual treat..:wink: please share it with all...or nilesh will be mad at me...
From Pakistan, Karachi
tahirnmps

Oye boss........you are wonderfully handsome... yar ... Asmita.....; Bip actually started a party on my behalf..and we all are having fun there..why dont you join us there..:wink:
From Pakistan, Karachi
Shweta Malhotra

Hey Tahir, Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya, xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.