Atomleaf

Dear Mr.Rajat.. Thats good.... ho ho.... :idea: ... "comin straight frm the heart"... truly very practical indeed :!: Jus kiddn... :) :) :) Regards
From India, Madras
Rajat Joshi

Thanks Atom Leaf..

Your contribution is really good..as well..here's one more from my side..

Life isn't fair to men.

Thought 1:

When we are born, >our mother's get the compliments and the flowers.

When we are married, our brides get the presents and the publicity.

When we die, our widows get the life insurance.

What do women want to be liberated from?

Thought 2:

The average man's life consists of -

Twenty years of having his mother ask him where he is going;

Forty years of having his wife ask the same question;

And at the end, the mourners wondering too.

Thought 3:

A Man was walking down a street when he heard a voice from behind:

"You take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."

The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.

The man was astonished. He went on, and after a while he was going to

cross the road. Once again the voice shouted: "Stop! Stand still! If

you take one more step a car will run over you, and you will die."

The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around

the corner, barely missing him.

"Where are you?" the man asked. "Who are you?" "I am your guardian

angel," the voice answered.

. There was a pause by the man..he said..

."Oh, yeah?" the man asked. "And where the hell were you when I got married?"

Ha hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D

Cheerio

Rajat

From India, Pune
Atomleaf

Dear Rajat,
:D wow.. U r really shooting the moon ..couldnt control my laughter... watch out ... whisper always when :arrow: powerful gender is around... mmm... anyway its fact right?
nothin wrong in that 8) ...
:) :) :)
Regards

From India, Madras
Mayuri Palharya
Hi atomleaf,
You are absolutely right Woman has emmense power.
Power to support, power to control, power to understand and the Power to convince even the Dumbs too as its seen from your humourous article. :wink:
Hehehe.. Good going. :lol:
Regards.
---
Mayuri.

From India,
Atomleaf

Hi Mayuri, well said... U missed out the major dynamic force to drive ur static ones.... think over it.. :idea: think practically... :) :) :) Regards
From India, Madras
swati_shah20@yahoo.com

Hey Guys Must admit — u do understand us quite well though nt completely! u’ll r growin smarter ..m glad... Regards Swati
From India, Chennai
Atomleaf

Hi Swathi,
Thank you for suggestion.....
Im very clear .. right frm my first post in this topic... that only woman can understand woman... hmmm u know that already.. dont u?
I always posted facts.... no guessin
Swathi dude u seem to be initiating me to post still more on this tpoic.... ok :D im glad... to do so....
Regards

From India, Madras
Atomleaf

Hi Guys,

A Italian man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish."

Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said, "Because you have had the faith to ask, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive over anytime I want to."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me."

The Italian man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I have been married and divorced four times. All of my wives said that I am uncaring and insensitive. I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say, "nothing" and how I can make a woman truly happy?"

After a few minutes God said, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Regards

From India, Madras
niranjas
Hey Atom
I have always wondered why i cant understand these and more well kept secrets of women. I would like to more
1. How many colours do they know
2. Why do they always find a Bhutta or a chur muri tastier than a 5 star buffet?
3. How could they talk so sweet to a person they hate to the core
etc, etc
Cheers
Niranjan

From India, Madras
Atomleaf

Hi guys...
found a new joke... wanna share...
read and enjoy.. :D
Sarah was reading a newspaper, while her husband was engrossed in a magazine. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "Listen to this," she said. "There's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season ticket to the stadium." "Hmmm," her husband said, not looking up from his magazine. Teasing him, Sarah said, "Would you swap me for a season ticket?" "Absolutely not," he said. "How sweet," Sarah said. "Tell me why not." "Season's more than half over," he said.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.