neetusharma123
Hi,
Myself Neetu Sharma, working as a Team Lead (IT Recruitments), possess 3.5+ Yrs of relevant exp. Presently working with a consultancy in Pune.
Nice to meet all the HR Professionals over here.....
Keep Rocking :)

From India, Mumbai
signal-networks

I am Chitra, currently working as "Personal Secretary Cum HR Executive" at Signal Neworks, Bangalore. Prior to joining this telecom company, I was working with Comat Technologies for almost 5 years and Reliance Systems Pvt. Ltd., (later changed to EXIMSOFT TECHNOLOGIES). My Contact ID is
From India
swaminath
Greetings!!!I am Swaminath and I am right now in the transition march (read it as "phase" in the corporate sector) from the Armed Forces to the Corporate. I work as a General Manager-Domestic Staffing & Recruitment in an IT Services Company at Hyderabad. I am actually looking for a mentor to guide me identify the right career moves. You may reach me at 9885744544/ . Anticipating some good career guidance.Regards, Swaminath Adabala
From India, Hyderabad
urvashiverma

Hi all,
I am Urvashi Verma working in an IT company as HR Exec. in Delhi.
Cite HR is a very good networking site for HR i hope i will get more and more information about the new practices of HR in industry.
Regards
Urvashi Verma

From India, Bangalore
jebbi

Hi All, I am Vikram Working as BDM for Sushan Consultants (Hyderabad). Regards Vikram 9885322975
From India, Hyderabad
Jeene

Hello Everyone,
I'm Lipsa Sahoo(Jeene on Cite HR). I'm currently working as payroll executive, in a reputed staffing company in Bangalore.
My main purpose of moving to Bangalore from Bhubaneswar, is to make a career in core HR in a good organisation. But i'm finding it tough to getting into core HR.
I've around 3+ years of experience. ( MBA-HR as Sp)
I'm looking forward to a generalistic HR role in a Corporate.
Guys, i need your help. Being CiteHR members i'm sure most of you can help me out.
My mail-id is .
Awaiting your response.
Regards,
Jeene

From India, Bangalore
pinnaclevidya
Hi All, Vidya working as a HR Generalist in Pinnacle India( Channel Partner for Kotak Mahindra Regards Vidya
From India, Ahmadabad
jayavelk_mba

HI, I am a senior recruitment executive working for a IT development and consulting company. I have 2 years of experience in hardcore IT recruitment Regards K.Jayavel Senior Executive - Recruitment
From India, Madras
kgowriprasad
It’s great pleasure to introduce myself, my name is Gowri Prasad.K, Currently working as Sr. Executive - HR in a reputed TELECOM INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY based at HYDERABAD
From India, Hyderabad
jeevanraveendran

Hello!:icon1:
I am Jeevan, I am A lawyer turned HR Professional , trained at VB College Of Law(TMA Pai Group ,Manipal) , Vinayaka Missions KV Engg College Salem and IIM-K.

I worked in various roles in sectors like Hospitality.Health care,Education,Apparels and Automotive Industries earlier and currently Iam heading P&A division of a monopoly in FMCG /Dairying Industry in Kerala called milma (made in the lines of a legend called Amul in Gujarat) at its Kozhikode Unit.

I enjoy T&D in any form but OBT in Particular and Iam fond of movies, Music and good Food.Also i love interacting with people and have friends across the globe now.... its a small world..!

we have been working hard to form a kerala chapter of Chr , with a couple of meetings, we lost all the key members, kerala being a leading exporter of trained manpower!!!:icon10:

I also associate with ISTD ,Kerala and NIPM Kerala and currently hold the post of Secretary NIPM Calicut Group.

regards
Jeevan Raveendran
Y:icon1:u may reach me any time at +91 9447166515.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.