rahmatpasha
password please password please password please
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
shivraj_08

Hi All
I think he is a new member & he does n't know how to reply in a thread. I think he is talking about the HRM Excel sheet password.
But i am so strange so see you guys saying him mad and all bull shit.........
This is not a manner.
If you cannot help him you don't need to say any thing to any one.....
we all are here to learn not to judge other persons.......

From India, Ludhiana
Roshni R

Hello Shivraj
Also it is not good on your part to write words like b** s***...
If at all he is a new member, the person could have specified as what is required and only mentioned "password please' thrice.
As we dont have any child members here, that can't even tell what is actually required.
Even the Mr. Rahmat Pasha has not replied ... after been asked other members

From India, Mumbai
shivraj_08

Hi Roshni I am agree with you but you people can’t talk to any one like this........ Ok.......
From India, Ludhiana
balaji.venkatesan

Hi Shivaraj,
see few members misusing this cite as a fun cite thats why i asked whether he is mad, if he is new alteast he have to mention his queries we are here to help and share the hr related things. this is not a time pass website. each and every thread is valuable. so i dont think i made a mistake. If it is hurted you i apology for that.
Thanks for your support roshini.

From India
mrv_raj
Where are you Mr. Rahmat Pasha? A lot has been discussed on your thread. come with your real asking now.
From India, Delhi
parerna29
Dear, sorry to say this but v r not here to point out other members. try to understant wht he is asking for ..?? even v r not clear about..that
From India, New Delhi
rangaji

I think Rahmat is clever.. He said PASSWORD, PASS WORD ,,,, Yes many have passed words over his request.... PASSWORD
From India, Madras
ssehgal1976
Be cool guys... it's ok. Please don't scold Mr. Rahmat. May be he's really having a serious problem and needs the PASSWORD very badly. We should help him.
Hello Mr. Rahmat,
Here's the password... ---> *********
you are most welcome... :)

From India, Rohtak
wodeyarmh
hi to all.
donot confuse the person who requested help. it is our perogative to give advise or not . be calm . advice him suitably. if he require any pass word lt him give full details so that it will help us to process the same and lead suitable advise
wodeyar mh

From India, Mangaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.