No Tags Found!

rsule1
Dear Friends,
Can anyone advise me on the following issue:
We have about 800 employees working with us. All are now PF member and their salary is more than Rs.10,000/- per month.
Is it now possible for exemption under whose salary is more than Rs.6,500/-.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
malikjs

dear now you can not help in this regard.once you have made member he will continue to be a member of PF till he is in this organisation. for new commers you can exempt them. tks js malik
From India, Delhi
vipinmanav

Dear, U have to see, whether the employee was the member of PF with the previous employer, if he was the member of PF, take the declaration in From 11. Regards Vipin:icon1:
From India, New Delhi
tushar.swar

Hi,
As per Mr. Mallik said, its right, you can use to apply this rules for new comer employees.
secondly, you have mentioned that, employees' salary is more that, 10,000/- p.m. but, Is it basic or gross ?
If the employees' basic salary is more that 6500/- so, in that case this rule be applicable, but, If employees' gross salary is more 10,000/- & basic is below 6500/- P.m. so, you have consider of that particular employee as pf member.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
kennedy.bn

Dear
Once you become member of PF, it is not possible to terminate the account even if you cross Rs. 6,500/- (Basic + DA) mark. If your account is closed then, there is no need to open a new account.
Similarly if a new employee joins your company, where previously he has not closed his account is liable to continue his account in the present company.
Kennedy Balaraman

From India, Coimbatore
richa601
Hi All, I require a help with the PF statements. What is the manner in which we can know that what is the available balance in the PF accounts for each of our employees. Thanks Richa
From India, Delhi
siddique24
Dear Friend,
if the basic wages of employee is more than 6500, the employee exempted,
but if you pay his contribution during the mar2008 to feb2009 in any month, then you pay his contribution feb2009,
after the sumited the return of pf, exempt to employee in the month of march2009 and send to form 10 to the pf office with monthly return of the month of march2009, with his name and pf a/c no.,
after that membership of employee is finished,
thanks/regard
parvez

From India, Delhi
sandyel
hi, can any guide me what a processor of cheak amount of pf slip what is a acctual amount two amount show of pf slip. Sandeep Sharma

sandyel
hi, can any guide me what a processor of cheak amount of pf slip what is a acctual amount two amount show of pf slip. Sandeep Sharma

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.