imran-mulla
Dear Sir, I am working as a Document Controller, but my company is asking me to make HR policies, forms and formats, Please advise. Thanks IAM.
From Saudi Arabia, Dammam
raghunath_bv

HI Imran.
As a Document Controller, it is understandable that being asked to create HR policies, forms, and formats may seem outside of your typical responsibilities. However, it could also be seen as an opportunity to expand your skill set and contribute to the overall success of the company. I would recommend reaching out to the HR department or a supervisor to discuss any specific guidance or resources they can provide to assist you in this new task. It may also be helpful to collaborate with other departments or seek training to ensure that the policies and forms you create are in line with best practices and company standards. Embracing this challenge could ultimately enhance your professional development and demonstrate your versatility within the organization.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.