No Tags Found!

dipil

Dear All
Just have a look into the attached second part of the video "Shankar Part 2"... This full length video can be used very effectively for trainings...
Dear Raghu
Thanks for your contribution to the thread after a long time... Good sharing, keep up the good work...

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Shanker Part 2.zip (7.76 MB, 403 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team, Attached the video of Water conversion song. Please listen the carefully!!!!
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip The Water Conservation Song.zip (6.47 MB, 343 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Nice water conservation song with a theme "If you save water, it will save you"... Good one, thanks for sharing with us...
Dear All
Now have a look into the attached 3rd Part of "Shankar" Video... If anyone sees the entire three parts, do let me know your comments please... Whether this can be an impact making video for safety trainings???
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip Shanker Part 3.zip (5.71 MB, 365 views)

Dear dipil,
I had seen the 3 video's of late shankar;The video its also too late even 2 seconds will change your future please keep on follow the procedures, Rules and Regulations made for our safety. Keep on follow the rules specially not only in Industry/Construction even in our routine daily life specially Traffic rules.
I had seen recently one tamil film/movie called "Engeyum Eppothum " one of the best film i ever seen in cinema industry its perfectly show how life will change in a second with little mistake (Obey Traffic Rules). . . When i seen your late shankar video i remembered that film too. . .
Keep on sharing buddy!!!

From United States, Fpo
singh inderjeet

Dear Dipil,
Wow!! This is very good.. We will use the same for the training..
@Team,
I was not on cite hr for a long time due to some personal problem but now I am back. Please find the attached video..
Regards,
Inderjeet Singh "born to lead"

From India, Rajsamand
File Type: zip New.zip (1.31 MB, 323 views)

singh inderjeet

Dear Team,
I tried to merge the all three parts of the video of "SHANKAR" , which were posted by Mr. Dipil. Please find the attached video, which may be used for training now.
Dear Dipil,
Thanks for your videos.
Regards,
Inderjeet Singh "Born to lead."

From India, Rajsamand
File Type: zip Shanker.zip (2.24 MB, 309 views)

dipil

Dear All
Find the attached NAPO Video on "DIVIDE AND RULE"...
Please put your comments and keep on sharing...
@ Inderjeet
You have done good job by coombiling the three parts together and for posting... The size get reduce, but the clarity also get reduce as the extension changes to .3gp... Members can use any of the video as per their like... Thanks Inderjeet and keep on sharing the safety video clips which you are having...

From India
File Type: zip N8-02-divide_and_rule.zip (3.67 MB, 327 views)

singh inderjeet

Dear Team, Please find the attached video & take care while freaking out with your friends or family. Regards, Inderjeet Singh "Born to lead"
From India, Rajsamand
File Type: zip Nature.zip (7.62 MB, 325 views)

Team, Listen carefully ''2 min will change ur life''. . . Dear Dipil & Inder, Thanks for your "DIVIDE AND RULE" & ''NATURE'' videos.
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip whittingham30.zip (468.5 KB, 271 views)

dipil

Dear All
Can anyone help me in getting small Safety Video Clips related to Scaffolding. How to erect & dismantle Scaffolding in safe manner, any accident video of scaffolding, etc. I want to give training to workers on this topic. Please share with me if anyone having.
Thanks in advance.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.