Uday Kodati

Hi Srikanth,
There are lot of things in life, which we are not happy about. But we continue our journey...counsel your friend and be there ..tell him that ..there are lot of relationships he made after he was born..and there are lot of people who are looking for his betterment and ask him to think about them and not about the girl who ditched him...I think we have lot of things (past memories) in our life which are better than the girls and which can be remembered and feel the magic of those....
One should always believe that we are here on earth to serve the poor and children who are just on the footpaths..there lot of things we are responsible and accountable to the GOD and our living GODS our parents.

From India, Srikakulam
Ankdev

Well my dear frnd
Good to hear that u felt in love with someone..............
But let me tell you open ur eyes to this beautiful world and u will find many more fish (females Offcourse) around you
So dont worry chillax my dear frnd
It is not something u have betrayed..................
It is always going to be a learning experiene and learn from it
Regards and my best wishesh to u

From India, Pune
chum

Dear Srikant,
Gud yaar....Srikant, don feel sry for ur frn. Knwng she is a bad personality, dyin for her is somthing yuk. I am sry to say this man, u can't console the decided decision but the feelings. Try to find and break the decision he made. Tell him to think practical n not emotional.

From India, Mangaluru
himadri_upadhyay@yahoo.co
just divert his mind frm that subject and make him busy(Extra busy) in office and other work so that he dnt have time to think abt that.After a mnth he will come to his natural stage.
From India, Delhi
Irfan Shareef
The suggestions from Avee and seemagoswami are apt for the situation - based on trust Hope it helps.
From Singapore, Singapore
K.Ravi

:icon7::icon7:
this is not for discussing personal probs , if that girl was bad character he should have replied her in her own way :-D:-D
anyways pls pls pls dont beleive girls they speak very sweet and then kill u :x:x

From India, Pune
leons louis

Sreekanth ,
This is life,we need to make our mind to accept and reject many things which we dislikes or likes.We need it to live in such a way that we should be able to understand situations and act accordingly. If your friend is trying to spoil his life only because of that girl he is making her to win again and he will always a looser.only your friend will loose and no one else is going to loose.so try to make him understand the things.Tell him that he just lost one "bus" but wait in hope he will get a "train" that will have enough space to accommodate all his needs.

From India, Kottayam
ridachellam
Hi Srikanth,
Be in touch with a known girl as a friend or new girl neither good nor.... You will get a conclusion for short span of time. I am not joking, please think over it again and again. For long term, Marriage is the only solution....
I appreciate your efforts.
Cheers
SAMADH

From India, Madras
deepankumaresan
Srikanth I Suggest that you seek professional help. This is a sensitive issue and I don’t think that this can be solved by advice.

hr.supriya@gmail.com
FAMILY - Fun and Celebrations, Affection and Love, Moments of togetherness, Innumerable Gifts and Goodies, Lights and Fireworks, Yummy Laddoos and Mithai --------FAMILY is about all these and more on DIWALI........And your warm presence adds all the sparkles to our celebration!!!!!!HAPPY DIWALI with love 2 u , friends and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Supriya
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.