No Tags Found!

Hetal Maroliwala
Hello friends,

I need your advice on one of our employees who served for 6 to 7 months. However, during this period he was not given any documents from company.

Now he has been removed from company on ground of under performance. All his dues are clear but management informed not to give relieving letter or experience letter as he is not employee of company. But his team leader wants to help him in finding a new job- this will require at least a letter of tenure of work.

I have been instructed to reject all his demands to issue any letter. As I am the HR manager, I have to deal with the issue from both sides- please let me have some advise as to what I can do in the matter.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

After 7 months of work experience how come he cannot be considered as employee of the company. Under performance is different criteria. But employee served for the Company is genuine means then you should issue a certify letter certifying the tenure, designation, salary during stint with your company.

You may issue as below

This is to certify that Mr.________was employed with us from_______ to_________. He was at the capacity of_______during separation. He was in receipt of salary of Rs._____per month.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.