No Tags Found!

prasad23836
Dear Friends,
I urgently require the list of man power consultants/ Recruitment consultants based in Hyderabad...
Kindly forward me the list at this mail id-

Will be very thanks ful to all of you.

From India, Madras
sirijennif

1. Name of the bank of Dr. Mohd. Yunus?
Ans : Grameen bank.

2. What is Poverty?
Ans: The state of living in a family with income below the federally defined poverty line.

3. . Which of the following policy is designed for farmers specially
Ans: Kisan Credit Card.
(Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) aims at providing adequate and timely support from the banking system to the farmers for their short-term credit needs for cultivation of crops. This mainly helps farmer for purchase of inputs etc.,during the cropping season. Credit card scheme proposed to introduce flexibility to the sytem and improve cost efficiency)

4. 2001 census birth rate highest in state
Ans: UP

5. Highest Milk producing state in India
Ans: Bihar

regards
siri

From India
Anonymous

Which of the following in a country like India can be considered as the sign(s) of economic growth?
(A) High rate of migration of people from city to metros and rural to urban areas
(B) Rising imbalance in male-female ratio
(C) Decline in rate of unemployment

From India, Ahmadabad
Anonymous

Marginal and Small farmers in most of the places in India are mainly dependent on who for their working capital requirements for
their day to day affairs
(A) Local Money Holders (B) Rural Banks
(C) National Banks

From India, Ahmadabad
jayarv@gmail.com
HI, I really look forward to have JD for the construction industry Sales Team, especially for sales Manager and GM. can someone help me provide this?
From India, Madras
s.verma
Ans.1: Poverty is the state of an incumbant in which a person is not able to satisfy its basic and psychological needs
From India, New Delhi
gnanasekarmsw
HELLO,
Just I try answer your 24th question that is cotton, because of cotton the farmers committed suicide.
Answer for your 26th question is Grameen Bank which was started by Md yunus at bangladesh this is world first self help gruop and thrift society
Still I try answer some more your questions in future but its nice to break our heads to know and answer your questions. if you want to ask anything about health and hygine and HIV/AIDS issues also I try answer based on my limited knowledge.
Thanks
Gnanasekar
Training Officer

From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.