anjali-kharpuse
Sir,
i have worked as an Manager Accounts in a Private Limited Company from July-2006 to September -2017. in July-2017 i have applied for maternity leave .
first they said that we will provide you to work at home. but at the mid of September they said that its not possible to work at home
we have to hire some one at your place and also its possible to hire you after six month because some will already working at your place. basically they have terminated me saliently. i have that Company on 30th September-2017 as applied earlier . they have not paid any amount as maternity leave salary or gratuity. please suggest what should i do.

From India, New Delhi
anjali-kharpuse
Sir,
i have worked as an Manager Accounts in a Private Limited Company from July-2006 to September -2017. in July-2017 i have applied for maternity leave .
first they said that we will provide you to work at home. but at the mid of September they said that its not possible to work at home
we have to hire some one at your place and also its not possible to hire you after six month because some one will already working at your place. basically they have terminated me saliently. i have that Company on 30th September-2017 as applied earlier . they have not paid any amount as maternity leave salary or gratuity. please suggest what should i do.

From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
After lapse of 2 years you are raising this query. It would be prudent on your part to raise this with your employer by Jul,2017 itself. You claim that they have terminated you silently. what was the reason mentioned in the termination letter? Any how still you can talk to them and request to release gratuity. Send the request letter through RPAD. In case of no response you can file a case with Labour Officer of your jurisdiction. If you have any copy of request letter sent to your employer in the year 2017 attach the same in the complaint letter to the Labour officer so as to prove that gratuity was denied. You can claim delayed gratuity with interest amount.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.