No Tags Found!

rohan vishwa
Dear Sir
If a person is getting 8000/- as his basic salary then kindly tell me the deductions to be made by the employee as well as by the employer .
Kindly Show your calculation as per A/C 1,2,10,21,22
REGARDS
ROHAN

From India, Dehra Dun
babumecns
Hi Fellows,
i worked for a company from 2005 Nov to 2009 Nov as a Team Leader Production. After that i resigned my job and starting to help my uncle in his Business.Last year withdraw money from my PF account through Form 19.they gave me a cheque for around 67K.My starting salary in that company is 7500/month and my last drawn was 17500/month.i need to know the calculation (Balance sheet)for my PF and i also like to know that may i have some money to collect like pension etc please help me in this ...i really need of money

From India
ritu chandel
Hi I am Ritu
I am the compenstion and benifits mamager.strructure a competitive pay and incentive pakage for the front line sales employee as well as his supervisor.plz try and keep the structure as tax frdly.incentive will be included in the structure as well.
for the above mentioned structure of the supervisor calculater the income tax liability for 1 financial year

From India, Mumbai
ritu chandel
Hi I am Ritu
I am the compensation and benefits manager.srructure a competitive pay and incentive package for the front line sales employee as well as his supervisor.plz try and keep the structure as tax frdly.incentive will be included in the structure as well.
for the above mentioned structure of the supervisor calculater the income tax liability for 1 financial year

From India, Mumbai
bhandhavi.r

Dear All,
Please never ask about the final PF amount you will get quoting your last drawn basic. There are n number of things which actually effect the calculation.
1- Basic might have changed from time to time.
2- The PF calculation depends on employer
For eg: If basic is 12000, then employee contribution will be 1440 Rs but when it comes to employer contribution there are 3 cases.
Employer contribution gets deposited into 2 accounts Pension and PF.
Case 1 - 8.33% of 6500 = 541 Rs into pension and 3.67% of 6500 Rs = 239 Rs into PF. Here employer has restricted their contribution to 6500 Rs basic.
Case 2 - 8.33 % of 6500 =541 Rs into pension and 1440 - 541 = 899 Rs into PF. Here pension is restricted but has contributed more into PF.
Case 3 - 8.33% of 12000 = 1000 Rs into pension and 3.67 % on 12000 = 440 into PF. Both are not capped to maximum limit.
Depending on these scenarios you PF balance can change. So please see what your employer is following.

From India, Hyderabad
sharma99

Dear Bhandhavi, I wanted to know that what is maximum limit for the Deduction for PF.for example if some has salary 50000 K and his basic salary is salary 18000.what is the % of his deduction.
From India, Gurgaon
sharwan786@gmail.com
is PF contribution mandatory who has salary above 15000/- gross ( Basic- 7500/-) one of my employee >>>>
From India, Mumbai
sharwan786@gmail.com
is PF contribution mandatory if any one salary above 15000/- pr ( basic 7500)
From India, Mumbai
manojkumar1988
Hi,
I want to know how this calculation has come on my pf. I was getting 25k gross salary and I was been deducted 1247 as pf deduction and coffee letter shows that employers contribution would be 1396 for pf every month. I worked for 5 month's and now I joined new company and now when I was check my pf account it is showing something like this account balance EE amount is 3436 and ER amount is 1801.
I need the clarification on this please help.

From India, Puttur
hr@proclantech.com

What is the Pension account.? What is the process of creating it? How to withdraw pension account money?
From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.