No Tags Found!

pinky-mishra

I am working in Pvt. Ltd Company as HR Executive, at the time of my joining there was 14 employee and we registered our company for PF contib. under Voluntary basis now due to expansion we have exceeded and at present we have 22 employee from 1/6/2018 onwards. I would like to know whether we have register our company again or whether to submit any kind of form stating the details of employee in PF office, as while proceeding with ECR payment there is difference of amount between automated generated calculation on PF portal and manual calculation done my me, I have cross checked at all way but could not find the reason of the same.
From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Friend,
As regards to the difference in ECR generated amount and amount calculated by you manually, you are making mistake somewhere either in your manual calculation or in making ECR text file. You only have to find out where you are going wrong.
As regards to your registration under voluntary coverage, I feel there is no need to intimate to the department on crossing the employee strength 19 or there is any provision in the Act in this regards.

From India, Mumbai
pinky-mishra

Thanks for your expalantion keshav sir.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.