No Tags Found!

rahul-dharmoje
Required letter format for Compensation to nominees after the death of Employee
From India, Pune
surtihardik
Yes Form no 35
FORM NO. 35
(Prescribed under Rule 100)

Nomination for payment of wages in lieu of the quantum of leave to which he was entitled in the event of death of worker.

I hereby nominate Shri ……………………. Who is my ………………………… and resides at ……………………… as to receive the amount of the balance of my wages in lieu of the quantum of leave not availed of, in the event of my death before resuming work.

Dated this ………………… Day of ………………… 19 ………… at ………………

Witness

1. Signature

Name

Address

2. Signature

Name

Address

Signature or left thumb
Impression of the worker

Particulars of worker
(such as serial number in the
egister of adult/child workers,
section or department, etc.)

Date :

From India, Surat
somnath.aaryan

Subject: Compensation Payment to Nominees - [Employee's Name]

Dear [Nominee's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well during this challenging time. We extend our deepest condolences for the loss of [Employee's Name], who was a valued member of our [Company/Organization] family. We understand that this is an incredibly difficult period for you, and we want to express our sympathy and support.

As part of our commitment to providing financial assistance during such unfortunate circumstances, we are pleased to inform you that the nominees of [Employee's Name] are entitled to receive compensation. This compensation is designed to alleviate the financial burden and provide support to the family.

The details of the compensation package are as follows:

Compensation Amount: [Specify the exact amount or method of calculation]

Payment Process: The compensation will be disbursed through [Specify the mode of payment, such as bank transfer or cheque]. Please provide the necessary details, such as bank account information, to facilitate a smooth and timely transfer.

Documentation: Attached to this letter, you will find a list of required documents for the processing of the compensation. Kindly ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and submitted at your earliest convenience.

Support Services: We understand that this is a difficult time, and we want to offer our support. If you have any questions or need assistance with the documentation process, please feel free to contact our HR department at [HR Contact Information].

Once again, we extend our sincere condolences to you and your family. Our thoughts are with you during this trying period, and we hope that this compensation provides some assistance and comfort.

Please accept our deepest sympathy.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Title]
[Company/Organization Name]
[Contact Information]

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.