presanatma

if i want to leave a company without intimating handing over your equipments account properly what company will do against me. if i want to leave a company without intimating handing over your equipments account properly what company will do against me
From India, Shimla
ngurjar

Depending on the nature of equipment, your profile and the company risks, you could be sued and could end up in jail!
From United States, Daphne
presanatma

If the equipment has no commercial value & but they are delaying to take handover in this situation what can i do
From India, Shimla
saswatabanerjee

You can send the goods back to them and get a signature of a responsible manager of what you have given.
If no one is accepting, then you can keep the equipment with you and send a letter by registered post & email that you have the following equipment that no one is taking custody of and ask them to arrange for a hand over. Provide details of previous attempt to close the matter and also specify where and how to contact you in this regard (ask for letter, I guess with 15 days clear notice so you don't get a last minute or post dated)
Keep copy of registered ad and Acknowlwdgement
Also keep details of all communication that is there in this matter from now on.
The above is assuming there is no dispute on what you have to return. If they are not completing hand over because you have something or should have something that you lost or something, then this will not work

From India, Mumbai
Ashoknegidi

Dear Presanatma,
As per my concern the uneducated peoples will leave the organization without intimation given to the management. Anyway i need to think by sitting on your place. Pls think on below points.
1. why you want leave the organization and without intimation,
2. If it is without intimation have look into the your designation and does company will go for legal action?
3. Do not you have abilities to solve the problems,
4. Are you holding any offer in your hand,
For further information, do let me know.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashok Negidi
M: 9603366120.

From India, Hyderabad
sneha joshi

Hello,
I think this is not good option because its very important phase of your job is how you started and how you END. Last relation with your previous builds your future in your new company.
If your new company has decided to carry your background verification and found that you had not even inform anyone and left the company then how the new company will trust you!
I just want to make you think at once because whatever may be reason don't spoil your reputation in your previous company, because it will spoil what you had done good for the company till now.

From India, Pune
kamalkantps

Dear Friend,
Saswata has suggested a good way out. Only thing i want to say is whatever thing you have in your possession which belongs to company, even if has no commercial value may have intellectual or proprietary value which may be much more than you can even imagine. For example a written log book or a receipt book may have very low value but it might be of very high proprietary value. So my suggestion to you would be to return anything which is in your possession of the company. By your posts it sounds that you have resigned and you last day is coming very close. In such case please act upon the advice given by Saswata. Sometimes one little thing may land you in trouble which you might think is harmless.

From India, New Delhi
anil.arora

The very first thing Mr PRESANATMA, you need to clear whether you still working with them or have resigned. You said that you intened to leave but it seems to me that you already have left the company. Please answer first

Second, if you still are working but want to leave with the quipment also without informing your employer is as you are going to commit suicid. Have you ever thought what this act can give you and how much it can bother you and your career? To leave the company/organization with any property offered by employer without getting permission or informing them is a CRIME because it comes under larceny (Theft). It doesn't matter the equipment has commercial value or not, you must not think over this act.

Third, no employer relieves any employee without handing over the work and occupied stationery/item/ equipment or whatever been offered to employee by employer while employment but if somehow any employee does that and found guilty, employer deserve the right to take legal action against employee.

Now just think what you have to do with you and your career bcz this act can ruin your career and if still you are ready to take risk, can go ahead.

So far you have got many responses and I believe that would be enough to give right direction in this regards.

From India, Gurgaon
presanatma

Dear Adviser,
I have no dues form duly signed by stores & FA but some assets to be write as foldings & wooden beds etc. the person who taken charge from me he is insisting to me that write off procedure to be done only by me. how ever he has already signed on my no dues.hr not giving the reliving because of this write off but store person who has taken charge from me he had given paper of no dues to me. What i will do when i am not want to job in my life because i want to start my own business.

From India, Shimla
saswatabanerjee

presanatma
it would be nice if you had given us these details at the start of the thread so that people would give you proper advice instead of going round in circles.
I guess from your above statement, you can make a letter to your company sent by registered AD giving copies of your no dues certificate and stating that all items have been handed over and that they should give you a relieving letter immediately.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.