M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Dear cite hr sir,
why you have not posted my comments on mohd peer's
ppt? This is happening for the third time in the past three weeks! Please see my opinion is posted, especially when friends post good ppt, and if acknowledgement goes unposted, it doen't look good.
Pl understand my feellings!
M.j.subramanyam, bangalore

From India, Bangalore
dpgunturi
dear sir, Re: Negotiating Skills - PPts Attached,,,,,,, thank you for your contribution.. im sure it will be of a great help to most regards, dpgunturi
From India, Hyderabad
Vasant Nair

Once a candidate has been shortlisted for final selection, Salary Negotiation becomes the next most important step forward to ensure that the new recruit comes on board and on a happy note.

It is only a matter of matching Apples to Apple and deciding upon the raise that your have budgeted for the position.

Just list down the complete details of the candidates CTC. Please ensure that nothing is missed out.

Then decide the %age hike that you would like to offer on his existig CTC. Once the proposed hike is acceptable to him, give the candidate a detailed break up of the CTC as per the Remuneration Structure your Co. offers. Explain to him/her any unique feature that your organization may be offering to him.

List out details of the candidate's Remuneration Structure in an Excel Sheet and once you have decided upon the CTc you propose to offer ( and he has accepted the same) match the salary components being oferred to him, to make your Offer a fair one.

It is important to bring a new recruit on board on a Smiling note.

Salary negotiations is a skill which is mastered over a period of time, with experience.

Best Wishes,

Vasant Nair

Explain to him each component to his satisfaction.

Then of course give him the Offer Letter or the letter of Intent(LOI).

Congratulate him and shake hands and tell him you will be looking forward to his coming on board soon.

Best Wishes,

Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
jnanesha.ks
Mr. Peer,
I always get some or other very useful knowledge bank whenever I visit your posts. I must come to your place once and copy your entire hard disk!! (just kidding).
Thanks a bunch,
Jnanesha KS
994 500 4179

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.