parulgrover

Hi I am working on "Organisational Chart" of my company....Can you plz give me some useful tips & formats as mine is an "Automobile/Ancillary"Company... Regards Parul:)
From India, Gurgaon
essa.011@gmail.com
Hi Ramesh, I am Essa. To be honest I didnt go through all the comments which is there in your list. What I would suggest is dont get nervous oppourtunities will knock door every now and then its on you how you welcome it and grab it. I dont which was your previous firm from where you were revoked, your case is not new to us but the management of your previous firm seems like hell. Instead of terminating you they must have issued you a verbal warning letter stating that hence forth these things should not happen, forget it now whatever has happened is happened you are worried for you exp letter. What you can do in this case is you can provide your appointment letter,offer letter,joining letter,6 months of confirmation letter and a year too and all the salary slips which you have till your last day in that company, if you dont have all the salary slips no issues you can show them last 3 or 2 months of salary slip. Dont worry go to any company which you would like to join and tell them that you have all these proof from your previous organisation and dont think also about the reference number they wont do it because there are very less companies in the market which cross varifiies and then too if they come to know they wont kick you out what max to max they can do is looking at your performance they might stop your growth.

Regards,

Mohammed Essa....

From United States, Ogden
aroragaurav
Hi ! Ramesh
It is good to see that, how u willing to accept your mistake. In todays world these qualities are always welcome by good growing and ethics full companies.
I am fully agree with suggesation of Jyoti Negi.
Now because of in this situation you should not run behind for only MNC jobs. You can try also for some middle size indian companies, becuase something is better than nothing. A Job gap in your career can some impact upto certain period, so try to get new one as early as possible. Be practical and clear your history at the time of intereiw with new org.
All the other proof as described above, are good enough with your verbal clarification.
Please dont hesitate for any profile/rank/org/package job at this time. Once you get, you can continue every time for better.
Regards
Gaurav Arora

From India, Kota
vasanthapriya

Dear Ramesh, Dont use this kind of word useless no one is perfect dont worry try you will get better job for your honesty i will pray for your success
From India, Pondicherry
sujal_03

Dear Ramesh
It is a big thing that you have accepted your mistake and do repent on it. Neverthless what has happened has happened. Move on, As Arsha said your salary slips are important. Have belief in yourself. This is only short term prove your self in the mean time upgrade your skills. Take caterpillar steps and you will emerge in to a colourful and vibrant butterfly. In the long run relieving letter wont make much difference. But dont repeat such indisciplinary actions again.
Al the best

From India, Thana
sudhakarvalmiki

HI, Don’t loose hope, be bold and be strong, no one is perfect. You defenately get a job if you are capable enough. All the best. Regards
From India, Hyderabad
globalhrconsultants
Hi ramesh,
Its not too late what I can help you is we are in to man power recruitment I would sugeest you to upload your resume on our web site <link outdated-removed> I hope I can do something for you at the earliest
Regards
Raghavendra Dipali

From India, Mumbai
PVQ

I am taken aback by your actions. What exactly do you expect for your actions?
Moaning about how well your friends/colleagues are doing can be based on how you have behaved so far.
Take off your 'woe is me' cap and accept the fact that your immature & unprofessional behaviour is the cause of your lack of progress.
Now get off your seat and get a life. Hopefully you have learned a valuable lesson.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
neha.Kapoor
Friends its very easy to be rude and say that its a mistake and you must hv learnt a valuable lesson, tell me honestly hw may of us are alwaz ethicaly correct in our action. The theme of you ppl goes like this be Corrupt bt then it should nt be cought by nybody.

Plz gv this approach a break dont push your thoughts upon the weak. Ramesh dnt worry, dnt feel guilty otherwise ppl will make you feel more guilty.

From India, Mumbai
honey3181
hi,
Dear ramesh , dont feel so bad . we do somtime this kind of thing due to urgency. dont worry my suggestion to uou as an H.R manager is switch over to some small company for 6 month and compromise in salary expects. During these 6 month make a powerful reusme add up your current profile and forwarded it in differnt part of india. if you get good opportunity then work their . Stay away from your current location and current coulleges.
If people ask you abt your previous details then tell them that you left without notice due to some personal reason thats y they dind provided you certificate.
bye
Niha

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.