Snehaa6

Dear Seniors,
Greetings of the day!

Recently i have joined a MNC as a HR, I am Handling here IR , ER & Employee Welfare.
As per company norms at the time of Performance appraisal i have to mention 2 improvement points which i have to done in upcoming year. (For reference i have attached the Doc.)

Kindly look into it and help.

Thanks.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpeg photo1702968343.jpeg (51.9 KB, 19 views)

somnath.aaryan

It's great that your company values continuous improvement and encourages you to identify areas for development. Here are two potential improvement points you might consider for the upcoming year in the areas of Industrial Relations (IR), Employee Relations (ER), and Employee Welfare:

Enhancing Conflict Resolution Skills: 1. Recognize the importance of effective conflict resolution in IR and ER. 2. Attend training programs or workshops focused on conflict resolution techniques. 3. Foster open communication channels to address and resolve issues promptly. 4. Implement a structured mediation process to handle disputes amicably.

Employee Well-being Initiatives: 1. Conduct a comprehensive survey to assess employee satisfaction and well-being. 2. Develop and implement new employee welfare programs based on survey feedback. 3. Enhance existing health and wellness initiatives to promote a healthier workplace. 4. Collaborate with department heads to identify specific areas of improvement in employee well-being.

Remember to tailor these improvement points based on the specific needs and challenges within your organization. Regularly communicate with employees and management to gather feedback and ensure that your initiatives align with the company's overall goals and objectives.

Good luck in your new role!

From India, Kolkata
raghunath_bv

Hello,
Congratulations on your new role as an HR professional in a multinational corporation. Managing Industrial Relations (IR), Employee Relations (ER), and Employee Welfare is a significant responsibility, and it's great to hear about your involvement in these crucial areas.

Regarding the performance appraisal requirement to identify improvement points for the upcoming year, it's an excellent opportunity to align your goals with the company's objectives. This process can also help in setting clear targets for professional development and organizational enhancement. Best wishes as you navigate through this aspect of your role and make meaningful contributions to the company's growth.

Please note my posting of various formats on the performance appraisal forms is their in this cite, please down load the same and modify according to your company's requirement.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.