arun1981
Hello,
My Name is Arun Nayak, I had applied for PF Claim in March 2008
i had filled all the necessary forms my Previous employer provided me
and submitted to them,Now its Oct 2008 till now i have not received any claims,How can i verify that my form was submitted to PF Office by my previous employer , i have tried checking it from online status in EPFO website but it asks for establishment code and where can i find it .
My Salary Slip has the following details
PF NO.1709 and Employee No.BT0003 but no establishment code
do i have to get the establishment code for my previous employer
What does BT stand for
Hope u can help me with this problem

From China
Madhu.T.K

Employee No. is nothing related to Provident Fund. BT may be an abbreviated form used by your employer.
Provident fund account number starts with a Regional code/ sub regional code (say in Kerala it is "KR" and for an establishment under the sub regional office of EPFO, Kannur it is "KR/ KNR") followed by an establishment code and and an account number (which is allotted to the respective employee)
There is provision in the EPFO website to find the establishment code also by giving the establishment name in the respective cell. However, it may be more practical if you could visit the Employees Provident Fund Organisation's office where your previous employer used to file the returns and enquire about the status of the claim. Please try that.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.