VAIDY
hello every one can one help me how to get the status of my pf claim in maharashtra epf office. what is that esatblish ment number. which i dont get, i will be thank ful to you if u help me in this regard
From India, New Delhi
p ramachandran

Dear Vaidy,
You might have filled your account number in the withdrawal form as MH/xxxxx/yyyy. In this MH denotes the state in which your pf account lies.xxxxx denotes the establishment number and yyyy denotes your account number with the establishment where you have worked.
after collecting the above details, you can browse epfindia.nic.in wherein you can get the status of your claim under KNOW YOUR CLAIM STATUS.

From India, Madras
raj2989
If you have any info regarding how to check what amount is in my PF account how can i check it ?
means is there any form / contact no. from where we can come to know the status of my account. and is there any geographic limitation on enquiry. coz i am in Karnataka state and i would like to know abuot the Maharathra account status.
Thanks in Advance

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.