rajeshsharma

Dear Friends,
I am enclosing HR Agreements which will help us to form varioous type of agreements.
I hope it is useful for everybody.
If you have any proforma of agreement pl. share.
Regards
Rajesh Sharma

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc hr_agreements_761.doc (176.5 KB, 3889 views)

kgowriprasad
Hai Rajesh,
Thankq, i am searching from long time regarding agreemts. I am working a small company. Actually we are planing to take some security persons my comapny roles. Previously the security men are out sourced from one company. The agreement period is over. We want take the persons our company roles. Then, what kind of information i have to collect the persons & agreemnt also. Please give a suggestion & model of agreement.
Thanking you.
GP

From India, Hyderabad
softdreamz
Hi Dear,
Please can you provide me the agreement done between and outsourcing company and outsourced agency.i.e. master vendor and a company hiring people through third party on role.
my email id is

I am looking for it.
Thanx in advance.

From India, Delhi
bjpani

Mr. Rajesh,
I went through in detail the attached agreements those are essential ingredients for strengthening a healthy relationship between employers & employees both directly or indirectly. I personally offer you lot of thanx for this valuable information to all HR people.
[Biswajit Pani]
E-mail Id.:

From India, Bhubaneswar
prajyakti

Thank you Mr Rajesh for your valuable input. I would also want to ask you if you mcould give me the format of Commitment letter, which my company needs fro the employee.
Thanks for your co-opertation
Prajyakti

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.