janardan.raccha
Dear All,
One of my friend is working in bombay based company before this he was working with indore based company and his PF account is also indore. My question is that is it necessary to withdraw the PF amount. His previous time duretion was only of 2 years. Will he get full PF amount or TDS is to be deducted from his account.
If he wants to transfer the PF amount then what is the procedure:?:
Please guide me becouse he has asked the same with me.
Regards,
Janardan

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Your friend can either transfer the PF account or withdraw it. If he transfers the account, his service with the previous employer will automatically come to pensionable service. For withdrawing the amount he has to submit two forms, viz, form 19 for EPF and form 10C for Pension Fund contribution. For withdrawing the funds, the forms are required to be attested by the previous employer or if the previous employer can not be traced or he refuses to sign, it may be signed by a government gazetted officer or a Bank Manager. On the other hand, if he transfers the account, he has to submit form 13 which is to be sent through the present employer only. All these forms are attached.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf 10 C.pdf (68.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf EPF Form 13.pdf (24.2 KB, 97 views)

janardan_raccha

I heard that if the employee has withdraw his PF amount before completion of 5 years TDS of 30.91% is to be deducted from his account. and there is only solution to save the amount that is to be transfer from one account to another.
But the main problem is held which he is working in mumbai but his previous organisation was located in indore for this which PF account number has to be activated.
regards,
Janardan

From India, Mumbai
Anurag Jain

Hi Madhu,

I believe you can help me as the case is very similiary to above. Please read the below:

1. Please tell us the PF Transfer Procedure in case of exempted as well as the unexempted establishment?
2. Can a company (unexempted establishment) situated at Bangalore, Karnataka on behalf of the employee ask to his previous employer company (unexempted establishment) situated at Jaipur, Rajasthan to forward the Form 13 for the transfer of PF accumulations and prepare the Cheque/DD of the PF accumulations standing credit to such employee and send these to the company (unexempted establishment) situated at Bangalore, Karnataka? In my opinion, probably the company (unexempted establishment) situated at Bangalore, Karnataka has to send the application to the Regional PF Commissioner, Jaipur, Rajasthan in Form 13 to transfer the PF Accumulations in the new PF Account with the Regional PF Commissioner at Bangalore, Karnataka. There is no role of the previous employer in this process; is it so? and if yes then; can we revert the application to the company (unexempted establishment) situated at Bangalore, Karnataka with a reason that we are also the unexempted establishment and the same shall be directly sent to RPFC, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
3. Please review the documents, which instructs to the previous employer to complete the formality for transfer of PF Accumulations? Pg 001 uses the EPFO Logo, is it a format from EPFO? Suggest the required.

Please respond with your valuable comments and advise ASAP.

Anurag Jain

From India, Jaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Pg001.jpg (156.5 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Pg002.jpg (138.1 KB, 33 views)

Madhu.T.K

Dear Mr. Anurag,
I have not come across with such kind of a format. I will get back to you after confirming the genuineness of the form. I hope that if the formalities are to be completed by the previous employer it will lead to unnecessary delay by employers who may even take retaliation with employees who have left.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.