No Tags Found!

fahim.hrd

Dear Seniors,
I am working in an Automobile company in HR Generalist profile.
I have around 2 yrs. of experience, now I am looking for job change.
I have faced many Interviews & many HR person asked me "Where you see yourself after 5 years?" .
Please help me to give this question's answer.
Regards,
Fahim Khan
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
Ashish Jha

Dear Fahim,
The answer of this question depends upon your Goals you have set for yourself in a long term.If you don't hvae any set goals at the moment you can simply say that "I want to be a useful employee first and long term goals will depend upon company's direction through which i can hold a responsible position in future."
i guess this answer would be appropraiate.

From India, New Delhi
nilangshu
Fahim ,
I tell u a simple but effective ans for this :
" (Do not be Specific) Say i myself fullfilling my Goals, doing the tasks set by my mentors & seniors - Quite sstisfactorily & of course achieving good ratings and being a role model for my juniors in the organization.... "
This is not too specific neither too diplomatic and touches the core professional & yet the softer aspects of work-life.......& should work fine for u. At least when i take the interviews i do expect or accept similar answers ! :icon10:
Regards
Ng

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.