No Tags Found!

parasarora123
Hi, I Worked With Sparsh BPO from April 2007 to Feb 2009.
I Submitted My PF Form in Sep 2009. But Till now i did not receive my PF Amount. Is This possible that company did not submit my PF form in PF office. What should I do. Please Guide.
Thanks

From India, Delhi
Ashoknegidi

Hi, I can advice you to go your company ask them fill the pf forms get signature on the same and directly you can submit it
From India, Hyderabad
Santosh_Nayak

Dear,
First try to communicate with your previous employer and ask them the reason for the delay. If you are not getting any satisfactory answer then go through the below links.
Hope it may help you to find your way...............
https://www.citehr.com/449184-pf-acc...anization.html
https://www.citehr.com/446105-fnf-pf-period.html
All the best.......

From India, Calcutta
mmkrishna_1947
Dear,
At the outset I am to inform that it is the responsibility of the employer to see that the PF application form is forwarded to the respective PF office where the account is serviced with proper attestation as soon as the form is received from the former employee. In case you are having a doubt about the above process please check up with your employer. After ascertaining that the duly attested PF form was sent to the concerned PF office you have to wait for a month to know the details as it is cast on the PF Commissioner to settle the account within a month of its receipt. Now that you can go to the EPFindia website on Claim status and know the fate of your claim form.Best of luck
warm regards
muthukrishnan

From India, Chennai
rkp_25165

dear paras
i am agreed with mr. muthukrishnan, more over for your kind information that any claim submitted for withdrawal shall settle with in 30 days others wise it is understood that claim has been decline/rejected whatsoever reason..
resubmit your p.f. withdrawal form duly attested by concern employer and ask about the status of pf amount deposited as well.
i hope you will get your p.f. accumulation.
if you will not get your accumulation than other provision to get p.f. accumulation under p.f. act.
please do as per provisions under act
please keep in touch for any guidance.
regards
ramesh kumar panchal

From India, New Delhi
gcc.rajaish@gmail.com

Hi,
First of all you have to fill the PF Form by downloading the same from PF Site and after that you have to fillup the form 19 & 10-C mentioning your date of birth, date of joining, date of leaving etc. etc. Also you have to submit your proof of Identity viz. PAN Card , copy of your Ration Card, photo copy of your Bank Pass Book where NIFT/RTGS codes are impinted by default. Also you are required to mention why you have applied after so much delay. It is alwayas better to transfer the PF accummulations of the previous Employer by asking your present employer. Best wishes.
---- Raj.

From India, Bahadurgarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.