Poonam A
I want the format of the presentation related to admin activities

aussiejohn

Poonam,

None of us work for your organisation so we do not know how your admin works.

Make a list of the important facts about YOUR admin department as it relates to other employees, and develop your presentation from that.

You don't need a powerpoint, just tell them the facts, and come to you if they need further guidance. If you bore them to tears with a powerpoint and a lot of waffle you will achieve nothing. The staff will just switch off, look at their phones and fidget.

Better still send an email with the services you offer, or produce a small booklet they can keep on their desk to refer to.

None of this is rocket science, just choose the simplest, easiest way to convey the information.

From Australia, Melbourne
Poonam A
I want general admin presentation wherein what all works are there we can submit to department head on monthly basis
General Admin work
If i can a get a format wherein some changes i can do and i will get an idea for the same
its not about the knowing organization but the admin part is overall the same in most of the company

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.