No Tags Found!

kamal tanwer

Hello All, I do work as an Sr. Exe - HR & Administration in an MNC. From last few week i have been facing a strange but not new problem. Being an admin exe i look after the cafeteria also. So i have to put some eatery in fridge like cold drink etc in fridge. These drinks are meant for guest and directors only. But some colleagues have started taking out the drinks from the fridge to use. It is okay for some time but now they do it regularly. I feel awkward to point them all neither i want to sent them email to warn them. i want to tell them so that they do not offend. Could you please help me to tackle this situation?
From India, Delhi
manojkamble

Dear Kamal,
It is always better to have some guidelines in place to avoid such problems. You can put an sticker on the fridge stating available only for Director's and guest consumption. It may help you and need not to get in touch and explain each and everyone trying to access fridge for food consumption. Also, you can spread general notice on email for awareness.

kamal tanwer

Thanks Manoj. I also thought the same. Let me put the sticker first.
From India, Delhi
deepakbnair

Just install a CCTV camera (fix a camera which is not even working) which will make employees feel that they are being watched. Problem will be solved for ever.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.