No Tags Found!

ACT

Hi Vijay
You have to create your own opportunities. This is best done by being well prepared and proactive. To be well prepared begin by finding out more information about the topics that the insurance companies are keen on. Perhaps you can also suggest a module as part of an Investor relationship services.
Spread the word that you are open to taking some modules amongst friends and potential clients. When the opportunity comes I a sure you will then grab it with both hands.
Best Wishes

From India, Mumbai
prachii
Dear Mr.Jacob, Confidence Building is great topic to start with. I have started making ppt on this and will soon give you the feed back of my first genuine effort.
From India, Bangalore
ACT

Hi Prachii
Thank you for your very positive and appreciative feedback to my blogs.
I look forward to hearing from you about your first attempt and I am certain you will do a wonderful job.
By best wishes.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
prachii
I’m assigned a complicated task to ask an employee to leave.Though he is a very good employee but due to excess manpower he is supposed to leave. How should i do it?
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.