boss2966

Dear Vaishnavi
Please keep ready all the employees Paysheet readily available for their inspection. Keep the Remittance challans monthwise and the memberwise contribution details neatly filed from the beginning of the organisation or beginning of contribution started. Attendance register of all the employees also should match with the paysheet incase paid on daily wages basis. Then they will expect some important document (details explained by Koundamani in "Indian" cinema) in a envelope. If they satisfied with that envelope then they will not question anything else.
Never forget to obtain signature from the inspecting authorities in the Inspection register and in the Paysheet, attendance Register and any other relevant register for your record purpose.

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Vaishnavi
I am from Tamil Nadu. Studied in Mannargudi. Settled in Chennai (Adambakkam). Presently working in Surat in a Construction Company. Staying with family and children at Surat.
Wish you and your family Happy & Prosperous Pongal.

From India, Kumbakonam
vaishnavikanthan

baskar,
but tomo is the first time they peoples are coming from esi office.
i have to maintain Attendance register also,but i have collected ESi nd PF from Employees and Registered the details on online,and i have the ESI no's for registered employees,
in this stage what can i hav to maintain.
Regards,
Vaishnavi.L

From India, Madras
boss2966

Maintain the same even in a register/file too because we cannot have faith on system at all times.
Keep on the Monthly challans duly paid and acknowledged by the bank and ESI Office alongwith PF too. Please keep the Audited Annual Financial Report (Balance sheet, P&L Accounts and whatever it may be) of your company since its inception.
Keep the Paysheet too for verification of the same. Do not show any tension in your face. Approach with smiling face and in case of any query or observation seek their help and ask them how to sort out the observation.
If they understand that there is no fraud took place in remittance or in joining, then they will not ask for any other details.
Wish you all the best Vaishnavi

From India, Kumbakonam
vaishnavikanthan

Hai Baskar, I cant see ur Msgs,they Showed old thread only. So how can i chk in my link. Regards, Vaishnavi.L
From India, Madras
vaishnavikanthan

Hai Baskar,
Eniya Bogi Pandigai nalvathukkal,
Very Gud Morning.There Peoples are came from Esi Consultant.
they are just guided me and said how to apply for Esi.
"Valga valamudan"
Regards,
Vaishnavi.L

From India, Madras
boss2966

That's Nice Vaishnavi
That's the reason I told you not to have tension. You just simply seek guidance from them and what are all the documents to be placed for annual audit being done by ESI People. Please place a separate thread regarding that, which will be helpful to all our members.
Wish you a happy week end and enjoy the Bhogi, Pongal and Kaanum Pongal Festival.
Wish you all the best

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.