fahimm555
I need NGO Monthly Financial Report Format
From Pakistan, Islamabad
kukimon

Sir, can u help me in registration of a NGO
From India, Delhi
chux777_chux777
pls my name is chux, i have been asked to write account report 2011 for the first quarter. i need to break down the expenditure of this ngo. and show the future plan too.
From Cambodia
chux777_chux777
i am chux, the project manager with my ngo. i need to write our first quarter report. accounting for the money we have spent , the project done and yet to do projects. i dont know how to do this... i need urgent ideas, some body help
From Cambodia
debasree.m
Hi all,
This message is not exactly related to above discussion. But I would like to take a moment of yours to let you know about a Free website for NGOs.
Please visit: Free website for Charity | Free Website for non profits | Professional Website for Nonprofits | build Free website | custom website for charity | World Charity Database | Nonprofit Database | NGO Database | Free website and hosting for charity NonPro
A recently launched website for NGOs and non Profits. where a NGO can create their website by their own.
Please visit and give us some feedback and suggestion. (support@dodaan.com)
Free website for Charity | Free Website for non profits | Professional Website for Nonprofits | build Free website | custom website for charity | World Charity Database | Nonprofit Database | NGO Database | Free website and hosting for charity NonPro
Thanks,
Debasree

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.