abhi2k12003
Hi Pradeep Its a beautiful Piece of work, can u please send me password to unprotect the 2nd sheet. Regards Abhijeet bose
From India, Mumbai
swati.shringarpure
Hi Pradeep,
I am very thankful for ur attrition calculator coz from last 15 days actually i was working on it. And I got so many ideas from your calculator.
Can you please share the password of the second sheet to share the knowledge
Now i have started working on Competancy matrix. but i need some help, can you suggest me some or share some excellent format for the same.
Regards,
Swati

Bobdeep

Hi All, password to unprotect sheet is : Go to Tools > Protection > Unprotect sheet > password password : ekanthappa This if for all your information. Regards, Pradeep
From India, Bangalore
Bobdeep

Dear All, Pls find the unprotected file of Attrition calculator and annual register, enclosed in the attachment. Pradeep
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls attrition_calculator_and_register_147.xls (23.0 KB, 143 views)

Bobdeep

Enclosed attachment is password unprotected. Regards, Pradeep
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls attrition_calculator_and_register_992.xls (23.0 KB, 175 views)

pbskumar2006

Dear Friend, Good presentation it will be useful for every one, keepit up. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Nirmala_K
Hi Pradeep, This is an excellent job. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work and keep sharing us the new innovative things. This is simple and superb. nimmy.

SAPNA SUTRADHAR

I have enclosed a excel file, which is a ready calculator and annual register of Attrition. Here you can know the attrition for the particular month and different quarters.
1st Sheet - Enter the data of your company/ organisation/ firm
2nd Sheet - Find the attrition % age calculated as per your data provided in sheet 1.
Regards,
Pradeep[/quote]
Hi Pradeep,
This excel file is rly gud. Can you pls tell us the formulae u hv used (in the second sheet) in this so that we can understand the whole concept.
Wtng for your reply
Rgs,
Sapna

From India, Kanpur
SAPNA SUTRADHAR

Hi Pradeep, You hv rly put a gud article over here. Can you pls tell us the formulae used in 2nd sheet to get the %age so that v can understand the whole concept. Wtng for your reply.. Rgs, Sapna
From India, Kanpur
Sukhi

Hi Pradeep, Thanks a lot for sharing such a valuable information in the forum. Its crucial information for all HR professionals. Thanks and Regards, Sukhi
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.