No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am working in a public sector bank as a clerk. Recently I got transfer orders for my home town but regional office is not relieving. HR told me without reliever regional office will not relieve you. In this case what should I do. I have already waited for 2 months after transfer orders.
From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Why Regional Office is not relieving you?. Please check with them. It might be due to exigencies of work requirement at your current location. So better contact the concerned Authority and make an appeal.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
HR told me due to deficiency of staff in our regional office we can not relieve you.
From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In that case you need to wait and see. However please ensure that things don’t get prolonged for longer period as the validity of transfer order might get expired.
From India, Madras
KK!HR

Public Sector Banks are well known for the organised trade union movement. For such grievances using any union would be helpful.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.