HARVINDER KAUR
I have completed my job in a private school for 4 years, 11 months, and 28 days with a notice period. on 03.11.2009 joind and 31.10.2014 was releaving date. I am asking for a gratuity from school. They denied for two days less from completion of 5 years. I want to know if I am eligible for that or not.
From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for Gratuity. But why this question now after a lapse of 9.3 years from your relieving date ?

Have you checked with the school about Gratuity at the time of relieving by 2014 ?

From India, Madras
HARVINDER KAUR
Thank you Sir for you reply
At that time I hv asked but they refused. They said you are not entitled for gratuity.
Once again I want to so that I asked from school but they are refusing once again
Harvinder kaur

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Please send your Gratuity Claim Form to your Employer by RPAD.Approach applicable Assistant Labour Commissioner/Controlling Authority & submit your Claim.Further, you should also submit Condonation Petition for delay of 10 Years stating your Employer did not give anything in writing rejecting your Gratuity Claim.By this time you should have initiated action
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.