No Tags Found!

Anonymous
1. I got employed by employer X for 1 year (Start of career ) and resigned I have served a notice period with employer X and requested employer Y to change my joining date as there is an overlapping of 10 days ( Employer Y is a workforce management firm who outsources employees to its clients)

2. Employer Y asked me to report post completion of my notice period with employer X and didn't bother to change my joining date on the offer letter and a few years later employer Z ( The client for whom I was working while I was employed with employer Y ) wanted me to join them as a permanent employee.

3. Employer Z did not have any issue with the 10 days overlapping which I had with employer X and Y during the BV and during the course of employment.

4. A few years later I got a better offer from employer A who also did not have any issues with the 10 days overlapping which I had with employer X and Y during the BV and during the course of employment.

5. Now I have an offer for a better position from employer B.

My question is " Can this "black mark of having an overlap of relieving and joining dates during the start of my career" still follow me for the rest of my career?

Note : all the employers mentioned above except employer Y are the top MNC's in India listed in Fortune 100.

From India, Samalkot
umakanthan53

How much time lapsed between the first and last change of jobs?

From the post it is found that overlapping appears between the probable date of joining mentioned in the offer letter issued by Y and the date of relieving mentioned probably in the relieving orders or the experience certificate given by X. The probable date of joining mentioned in the offer letter and the actual date of joining can differ at times. Service commences only from the date of actual joining. It can be explained with reference
to the salary slips as well as the experience letter if any issued by Y. Therefore, actually there cannot be overlapping of the poster's employment between X and Y.

From India, Salem
KK!HR

Have you been paid by both X & Y for the overlapping period?. If not, then there is no cause for any worry. It seems very unlikely that any organisation would look for such long past data so long as your other particulars are found to be satisfactory on verification.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.