jay20100
Hi,
A employer can terminate the services of an employee without notice only on this ground alone - if he comits any criminal offence and is charged by any courts for the offence committed , other than, all termination must reason out clearly with justification. Also principle of natural justice need to be complied with - oppurtunity of being heard..
Later on steps may be taken either to suspend the employee or terminate based on the standing orders of the company. Any gross misconduct committed may be the reason for the employee suspension / termination based on the findings of Domestic enquiry.
regards,
jay

From India, Madras
millionaire.sanjay
An employee can be terminated with immediate effect without any notice period if he is found to be indulging in gross misconduct of the nature of rioting, manhandling, intentionally damaging company assets and stopping production, caught red handed in theft etc however, a company should always understand that " Attitude of an employee is reflection of company's attitude towards him"
From India, Delhi
D_InSoMiNaC
Generally for a confirmed employee the organisation gives 1 month notice or as mentioned in the appointment letter otherwise if they are terminating employee with immediate effect they have to pay 1 month salary to him/her.
But the case is just opposite for a non-confirmed employee they can terminate him/her on a 1 week notice period & even worst than this is they can assign any reason for it.

From India, Kota
debashish_aul
Hi i am debashish Subject- Termination I have terminated from my previous company without notice period because of salary dispute. If i join another company is there any problem i face?
From India, Delhi
debashish_aul
[QUOTE=debashish_aul;1708235]Hi i am debashish
Subject- Termination
I have terminated from my previous company without notice period because of salary dispute. If i join another company is there any problem i face? I have left that comp from one and half month. and searching for new job. i am also show experience of this company till now.
Please suggest me a good outcome.

From India, Delhi
sumitk.saxena

yes termination is possible without giving any notice, but employer should compansate the same with notice salary. sumit
From India, Ghaziabad
saswatabanerjee

Which rule says 3 months ? It needs to be as per the company rules and appointment letter. Generally it’s 1 month
From India, Mumbai
parimugan@gmail.com
Dear sie
i had a chance to read your articles on termination because i am working as a HR manager in reputed concern one morning my MD called me to terminate one staff i ask the exact reason he ask me to prepare one termination letter on basis of poor performance but actually that person raise the question against the management in this juncture i try to persuade the management to issue the warning letter but my management negate my request in this juncture the role of HR manager "SCAPEGOAT'
tHANKYOU

From India, Karur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.