kiran.hup
Dear Seniors, I would like to know the Professional Tax Slab for the year 2009-10. can anybody send the details...........:) Kiran Kumar....
From India, Bangalore
Gaurav.Agarwal

hi plz find the attachment.....of Pt Slabs Gaurav
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls PT%20Slabs-UpdatedTillFeb09(1).xls (26.5 KB, 2000 views)

mumbai2008@gmail.com
Dear Gaurav I think that PT slabs remain the same means it was same for year 2008 also does it changes on yearly basis? Regards Shruti CMS HR
From India, Mumbai
sunitha.m

Hi Gaurav,
I am not able to find new PT slabs for TN in Professional-Tax or Welcome to Corporation of Chennai
Please clarify.
Regards,
Sunitha

From India, Madras
yaasmin_84

kiran the pt slab as to date is below 5000 gross is 0, 5000 gross to 10,000 is 175, above 10,000 is 200 per month for eleven months and in 12th month 300
From India, Mumbai
rajrosmsw

Dear all pls note this slbs are not in madhya pradesh pls refer notification of mp government Rajeev
From India, Surat
dutt sharma
Hi, We are request you to kindly send the PT slabes of finicial year -2009-2010 of the following states. a) Madhya pradesh b) Tamil Nadu c) Gujarat d) Andhra Pradesh e) Kerala Regards Ravi Dutt
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.