No Tags Found!

jigar_79

Hi Shweta,
Thanks for your response.
Infact I too was thinking on the same lines that the course won't be much of value on the resume but thought of taking the opinions of the other members here. Also, the strange thing is that the course fees are very higher than some university and institute level PG Diploma programs, which I was able to find.
But seriously speaking, I'm discouraged about the fact that even after 500+ views, no seniors or other professionals have given their advice on such a relevant topic - wherein almost every consultant these days are coming up with their own certfications.
This could very well may have been an excellent discussion considering that there are several professionals in HR who often think of pursuing courses and certifications like these.
However, I think the decision can be taken now, since no one is interested in this topic..
Thanks & Regards
Jigar

From India, Pune
jigar_79

I don't think of enrolling for this course considering :-
- fees (too high and close to 21,000/- ) are not justifiable
- course recognition within industry perspective is low
- there is no affiliation of this course/consultant with an authority/institution except for the fact that they state that it is recognised by IIAP which does not count to be of much relevance in the Indian context.
Moreover, I have recieved multiple emails from their side each one quoting different fee structures for this course. When asked, they said they were revamping the fee structure and details and the mails went out were by mistake : )
This sounds weird..

From India, Pune
veraferns83
Hi,
I went through your post and was wondering if you did pursue that Masters in Industrial Psychology for 9 months?
I am interested in it but was just wondering about it's recognition?
Also is it a correspondence course?
I am a communication and soft skills trainer? I would like to do a course like this but was wondering if it was worth it?
Do let me know.
Looking forward to a reply from you.
Veera

From India, Mumbai
Hi Bharat

I suggest to join the recognised Institute.
You may please find the link given below-
#post390556
where I have posted the answer with the prospectus.
Thanks N Regards

From India, Valsad
dmkadam
Dear Lalit,

I am new Member of this site. I am Electrical Engineer, I had done my Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety & Industrial Legislation & I am thinking to go for Industrial psychology course, will this add to my further progress.
Please suggest me.

From India
reenaray
hello every body I am Reena need your guidance hopw can i write a research proposal for to do phd because it’s became a requirement for all instititution pleas eanswer a sap reena
From India
gaurvikaas
Mr. Jigar, I think you should not go for this course. i am not able to find your qualification if you are not MBA (HR) then you should go for it. You can do MBA(HR) corrs. Regards vikas gaur
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.