lokender.k
Dear Friends,
I have query regarding qualifications of Safety Officer as described under Section 40-B of Factories Act, 1948 and rule 66 of The Punjab Factory Rules.
Rule 66 (2) (a) (ii) :- possess a degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the State Government in this behalf.
My question is "What are those degree or diplomas recognized by Haryana Govt and institutes".
Regards,
Lokender

From India, Gurgaon
RedStarGroup

Hi Lokender
Kindly visit the following website your query will get resolved.
www.dgfasli.nic.in
Regards,
for Red Star Group

From India, New Delhi
Taleem
I have query regarding qualifications of Safety Officer as described under Section 40-B of Factories Act, 1948 and rule 66 of The Punjab Factory Rules.
Rule 66 (2) (a) (ii) :- possess a degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the State Government in this behalf.
My question is "What are those degree or diplomas recognized by Haryana Govt and institutes".
Regards,
Taleem Khan

From India, Delhi
singh inderjeet

Dear Lokender,
RLI-Faridabad is the one. It is in Sector-46 Faridabad. The course is PDIS. You can easily find the same on google also & contact.
Thanks & Be Safe,
Inderjeet Singh,
"Born to redefine leading.."
Don't ask me to compromise on even a small thing for SAFETY, this may ruined my attitude.

From India, Rajsamand
Anonymous
Dear Friends,
My question is "What are those degree or diplomas recognized by punjab Govt and institutes".
SHEOJI CHAUDHARY

From India, Mohali
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.