SANJU RANA
hello
senior can anyone share ma a format of leave.how many leave can we provide a employee in a accounting year, and how many day we can provide.
please send me a quick feedback,i will still waiting.
satpal rana

From India, Shimla
dmc123

dear sir
Is your co a manufacturing unit or a commercial establishment. As per this classification the leaves are governed either by factories act or shops and commercial establishments act. after I know I will give details. Normally 21 days per calendar year are given

From India, Pune
free training
Hi Sanju Rana

In General there are three kinds of leave and they are

1. Preveliage leave Or Earned Leave

2. Medical Leave (sancted on Medical Grounds)

3. Extrordinary leave ( Sanctioned under extraordinary circumstances and this leave is adjusted in the future period )

This is sanctioned only for those employees who are in continous service for more than 5 years. In short this is for

loyal employees only.

For your convenience giving below the format for General Purpose however you can change as per the type of your organisation governed by the ACT.

Leave format

Name of the Organisation

ADDRESS OF UNIT WHERE LEAVE RECORD IS MAINTAINED

1 Name of the Employee 2 Employee Code

3 Dt. of Joining the service 4 Place of Posting

5 Place of Posting

DETAILS OF LEAVE AVAILED DURING THE YEAR 2011

Sl. No Dt. of Application Nature of Leave

Earned Leave Medical Leave Applied / Sanctioned Balance

1 Opening Balance

Every Organisation has its own leave Policy where in number and nature of leave is defined.

So I feel you should not worry about it. In case your Co is quite small where in there is no framed policy

while your co is financially doing well then you can provide leave as under

1. Casual Leave 12 In one year. Which is taken on extrme emergency. This should be pre/sufixed with any holiday.

Those availaing this leave have to report the very next day. More than one day is not to be sanctioned.

2. Privilege Or Earned leave : 2 Per completed Months. If not availed this can be encashed subject balance Credit

of 30 days at any given point of time.

3. Medical leave : 20 Per Year Where in Half pay is made during this period

Hope this would meet your requirements

kumar

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.