No Tags Found!

bagema

There are some thank less jobs in the world. HR is one of them. HR is said to be spending arm of any organisation and they do not generate any funds directly to the organisation.
From India, Tiruppur
Anitha Simon

Hi,
Your comment about HR taking decision like child is very absurb. HR should understand the business of the company to take the right decision. When we dont understand our business and employees we dont get recognised by both thats when we are not satisfied with our job.
Regards,
Anitha Simon

From India, Madras
anjooc
Dear Rajeev,
The cost reduction by reducing some minor benefits that you enjoy might eventually prove beneficial to the long term profit for your organisation. I think the mgmt does not unnecessarily want to 'trouble' their employees; maybe as of now it is the right thing to do and the future may bring you lots more benefits and definitely job security.
Regards,
Anjoo Chandiramani

From India, Mumbai
Srinivasan.S
Sonali
You points are very valid and thought provoking. I fully agree with you. Bringing the gap will be the key role we have to play and that one gives challange and leads to satisfaction.
Regards
Srinivasan
Chennai

From Singapore, Singapore
Sanjeev.Himachali

Well, you actually do not need to agree with me.
"Happiness, Hard-working, Dedication"...these are very subjective terms and cannot be measured.
You cannot say X is more dedicated than Y or A is more hardworking than B. Whatever you gives, ultimately comes back to you.

From India, Mumbai
Varanasi

Hi Sheetal,

Good Question?

As far as I am concerned I am pretty much enjoying my job as an important medium between Management and Employees.

As Sanjeev mentioned of course we can't exactly measure Hardwork and Committment however these are required to excel our responsibilites. Final result is always measurable my dear friends. okay leave that a side.

See, I am pretty much enjoying my role as an HR professional in my organisation. Infact my Employees and my Manager both are satisfying with my service so obviously I too enjoying my role a lot.

If you ask about the policies and other things thats common in all the companies. Employees bound accept certain policies however we should know way to implement them. Employees can also understand the importance of the policies and even management also can not implement all the policies as per their desire.

So, finally an organisation is a mixture of different tastes you have to accept and enjoy it. If you love your job then all the things will be all right.

Always love your job and believe your self then you can really make wonders.

Regards,

Kalyan. :D

From India, Bangalore
sheetal seth
Hi Kalyan,
Totally agree with you & believe i love my profile ,i love my job like anything ,it is one of the respective profile but the problem i am facing is only that some how some where you can not keep both of them 100 % happy Top management as well as employees, that is the point where i feel dissatisfaction .
regards,
Sheetal.

From India, Ahmadabad
presido
Hi, when viewed as an employee, HR can have/ get job satisfaction/ dissatisfaction. It all depends on the whether the environment is conducive or not; whether the job is challenging or not, etc.

renuswami
It really depends on your perception and organisation.
It would certainly take few years for HR to become full fledged strategic partner within the organisation functions.
Rest it depends on your needs and career mapping you have done and what you want to achieve in your career ladder :)

From India, Jaipur
htdesai

Hi Sheetal,
Yes HR job is a Thankless Job. But The person working in HR should be prepare for that. Also it requires very good people management skills to keep all happy, so its challenging also to acquare those skills and implement those. So if you see as a challange and you like to take challenges then its satisfacing according to me.
Enjoy,
Harshad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.