No Tags Found!

azim_1607@yahoo.com

Dear Keshav Sir,
Being Senior member of the Forum, Need to share the pros and cons of of third party compliance with the members, simply advising not to comply on third parties roll does not suffice the purpose as the members are anxious to know the facts. Kindly share your views.
Regards,
Azim Charania

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Azim ji,
The topic you asked me to share with this forum is a very vast. I would not prefer to write an essay. Also, this forum is open forum in which every one writes whatever he wish to, without judging other posts. We have many experts, but they do not participate in any discussion due to this.

From India, Mumbai
kiransup21

Dear Seniors,
Please guide me that it is possible to generate multiple challans from a single EPF Code / Account.
Because we have company epf code and our contractor do not have a epf code so. Before this we generated club ecr & challans .
Please guide us if possible to generate multiple ecr for employer & a contractor with how is it possible and tell me the steps.
Kiran Bhatkande

From India, Bijapur
Versutusindia
Yes, generation of multiple challan is very much possible. Generate different challan for your Company staff and another challan for your Contractual staff, so that, during Audit, it will make your work easy
From India, Chennai
subhasisdas
If contractor do not have PF registration either you make them registration in PF otherwise as a principal employer you have to remit under your PF code.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.