smazesolutions

Daily Motivation is important for our Self Improvement.As a human we need GOALS so that we knows where we are heading every morning and the DESIRE to succeed in life will push us ahead of any adversity and obstacles that comes along the way.

With this viewpoint I have started series of Self Motivation thoughts / stories as ‘Thought for the Day’, Start each day by reading a Though for the Day at SmazeInspiringThoughts. Let it boost a positive attitude in you.

Today’s thought
“The moment one utters a word, His virtues and nobility are ascertained!” - SANSKRIT COUPLET

Meaning
Education begins in the cradle. It grows daily with good manners and behavior imbibed from the members of the family. Their ideals, their norms of life and general atmosphere prevailing there are imprinted deeply on the child's mind. Culture can never be taught. It is a reflection of the air you breathe, the words you utter and the way you act in different circumstances - with magnanimity or otherwise.

Story
King Alphonso of Spain often used to move incognito in his Kingdom. Once, while staying in a small town hotel, he asked the room maid to bring him a shaving mirror. While handing over the mirror to him she said a bit hesitantly:

"Sir, I am sure, you aren't an ordinary traveler!"

"How do you say so?" asked the King a bit amused.

"It's self-evident. Tell me Sir, are you from the Capital?"

"Yes"

"....And attached to the royalty?"

"Oh, yes!" He replied, "Actually I serve His Majesty in many ways."

"How, Sir?"

"As I said in many ways!" he smiled. "For example, just now I am going to shave His Majesty!"

The clever maid guessed well from the general manners and behavior of the hotel's majestic client.

Friend, hope you have enjoyed Today’s Thought for the Day. Visit SmazeInspiringThoughts & Start each day by reading a Though for the Day. Let it boost a positive attitude in you.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.