ARUMUGAM. N

Good evening Madam, I couldn’t able to open this attachment madam, can you send me once again. Thanks in advance. Good night. Regards N. Arumugam.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Mahesh123456
Hi, I am not able to view this Zip file If you can mail me in simple word/excel format would be helpful Regards Mahesh

smithaswamy
Hi Gawri,
was trying to acess the HR budget sheet you had posted on this forum . I guess its password protected. could you please help me with the password. I'm a Fresher in HR and am Interested in knowing what does an HR budget look like.
smitha

AValentine
Hi Gowri, Sorry but cant open your attachment . Would realy like to take a look at it Angelica,

Uma_lax

Hi Gowri
Done a excellent job.. But i have a dout... In PF you have marked 6 %, But i think its 12%.. Can you just conform it.. Really the work you have done is good.. Keep it up and Keep on posting.. Good Luck
Regards,
Uma

From India, Madras
Uma_lax

Hi Gowri It was really usefull.. But i have a doubt.. you have mentioned PF as 6%.. I think its 12 %.. Kindly clarify my doubt Regards Uma
From India, Madras
meghamadhulika

Great!!! Good work. Thanks for the information. but one thing that i did not inderstand is that u have mentined PF employers contribution as 6%, Why? Regards, Meghamadhulika
From India, Bhopal
penubothu

Hi Gowri,
just want to know are you from Human Resources or from Technical side..
Becausse the sheet what you have shared, should not be useful to any one who is the exact HR, because its does not share any info where the HR has to focus.
any how thanks for sharing the Budget sheet and please do not mind for my feedback...
Cheers
Satya Penubothu

From India, Hyderabad
mhazlim
hye everyone,
for info this is very good attachment..but need some explanation more specific meaning of the word appended below becoz of i am from Malaysia. notice that what u have there we have in malaysia but in different language or pronounce. Need some explanation...pleaseee
DA / Annum HRA / Annum Conveyance/ Annum Other Allow/ Annum Medical/ Annum PF PT ESI Net/ Annum Excl. TDS TDS Net/ Annum Incl. TDS

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
cetp

i want to prepare the Capital Budget & Operating Budget for my compant can u help by providing the budget format in excel Krishna
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.