No Tags Found!

tsenthilibm
Hi to All,
Thanks Joseph for your suppor. Can you please help me how to calculate the PLI. In my salry slip i find it but i dont know how to calculate. I have verified with past salary slip made me more confused. Please help me in this issue.

From India, Bangalore
pinarayi
A small utility in Microsoft Excel/ Open office for preparation of income tax statements for the year 2008-2009 including preparation of Form 10E and Table A and Form-16.
Check out the following link.
KSEB Officers' Association

From India, Kochi
Aparnachetan
Hi All,
I would like to know the following
1- what is the min that Basic should be of the gross or is there min and max that you can play around while making the structure
2- everything attracts the FBT, are their any items which dont attract FBT?
Regards
Aparna

From India, Bangalore
SHAILENDRA SINGH TANWAR
I Am In Powergrid (psu) Corporation Of India Ltd.please Send Me Income Tax Calculator.....
From India, Mathura
JOSEPHPATRAO

Dear Rajshekar, Incorporate your state PT it will considered for Tax excemption. Regards Joseph
From India, Mumbai
JOSEPHPATRAO

File attached for 2009-10
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls TAX CALULATOR & DECLARATION TO EMPLOYER 2009-10.xls (64.0 KB, 83 views)

pankajbatra
Best income tax calculator is here : Income Tax Calculator <link updated to site home>
From India, Delhi
pankajbatra
Please find the best income tax calculator for salaried person here : Income tax Calculator <link updated to site home> ;-)
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.