sanjay bhostekar

Instead of worring about the decision have a faith on our judicial system where the matter will be decided (no politics pls) Regards, Sanjay
From India, Mumbai
subhi
I do not think we ever learn lesson from the History or past. I can quote number of examples where we ignored the lesson learnt and paid heavily.Similarly in Ayodhya case politicians will never allow it to die down .Court verdict will not solve the problem. Where Faith is involved legality has no meaning. I only pray good sense pervails.
Subhash

From India, Delhi
Pankaj._.Thakur
Hey Logically speaking its not that easy to comment anything on this matter as in India POLITICS plays a big role........
I hope everyone is aware of this STUPID thing.
Well just hope for the best and be prepared for the worse.
Regards
Pankaj

From India, Mumbai
panse.sunil

My dear family members,

You mean to say that, “Mere Baap Ka Kya Jaata Hai? Build hospital or school….”

From thousands of years mughals and other were attacking on Hindu Religion. Done lots of outrage on our mothers and sisters and converted many hindus as islams by terrorism. But after all these attacks, yet Hindu stands and slowly recovered every time. During these attacks, hindus were lost there ancient temples, beautiful structures, rock crafts and important unobtainable religious literatures.

If our home captured by anyone else, then our expression should be “lets make a settlement and we will build here hospital or school with a common name”. This is called family concept. Very Good………

Don't run away from the situation (having so called broad minded statements "Ram" and "Ali"). Torn that mask of secularism, as this is illusion. (I know what is today’s secularism, to support muslims and to oppose hindus…. Original definition is not like this).

As Hinduism is very broad concept and this is not a right platform to persuade all so called seculars.

Lets face the truth.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.