No Tags Found!

cgvyas.vyas
Dear Sakshi,
Greetings!
I read your note and so that i would like to inform you that plz be passion and dont feel alone with your self because peoples are Jealous from yourstrenghts but never fall in tension and always talk with those persons who are jealous to you and one most important things is that god is always with you.

Regards
Chirag Vyas

From India, Rajula
Sachar
With due respect to the views given by all. I think that the problem is obvious and I have experienced it.
Some conceptual perspective from recruiter is the result of someone getting higher or lower salary and most of the times the concerned person does not realise his strength which are worthy. Hence as you progress with time you will realise that yes I am different and the crticisers start realising the reasons for you being different.
The best way is to ignore and overcome the criticism by focusing and spending more time in work.
All the best and
Regards Sachin

From India, Bangalore
Sachar
With due respect to the views given by all. I think that the problem is obvious and I have experienced it.
Some conceptual perspective from recruiter is the result of someone getting higher or lower salary and most of the times the concerned person does not realise his strength which are worthy. Hence as you progress with time you will realise that yes I am different and the crticisers start realising the reasons for you being different.
The best way is to ignore and overcome the criticism by focusing and spending more time in work.
All the best and
Regards Sachin

From India, Bangalore
keachur
Salary drawn is a matter to be kept strictly confidential between the two parties. I have not divulged the gross drawn by me even to my wife in full. So thats for beginers. I am sure that the MD has a hidden agenda for you which you will come to know by and by. Till that time shut up and concentrate on your work and relations.
Keachur

From India, Kannur
vivekhattangadi

Hello!
Nothing to get disturbed about! You are being paid for your skills, competence and other professional traits.
If you are confronted by those senior colleagues, tell them you are being paid to give the best for your company. Perhaps, at some time the MD did not find them worthwhile to give a better salary. Ignore them after this.
Since you are just 23, you may have to learn a lot about dirty office politics. Keep everyone in good humor and do not rub anyone on the wrong side. There are many who care two hoots for the organization - these people only think about themselves and their own personal gains and try to pull down down others.

From India, Ahmadabad
divyjyoti
hi,
you need not be worried by this but i think this is the time when you need to show them that you are wort of taking higher salary than them so keep doing your job sincerely and do not worry about this as well as this issue will fade out of time automatically.
regards,
Divyjyoti

From India, New Delhi
vincentnp
you are paid for your worth... but if your MD is remarking on your salary... I have the gutt feeling .... time to look out... or show your MD that you are worth you are being paid for unlike others in the organisation. It is imporant that even the MD understands that the salary informations are highly confidential.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.